2013 Competition & Showcase
- All projects must be submitted online by Tuesday, April 16, 10pm.
- Team projects are encouraged. Maximum team size = 4
- Programming projects can be done using any of the following programming platforms. No other platforms can be used.
- Scratch 1.4 or Scratch 2.0 beta
- Programming projects must be in one of the following categories.
- Art : Both static or interactive art, as well as art themed games, example a drawing app is part of this category. Examples: Turtle graphics, Interactive art/patterns done in Scratch, Tynker or Processing.
See examples here and here and here
- Math and Science games : Games that teach or test Math or Science concepts.
Example : Math game created in Tynker in class. See sample Math game here.
- Other Games : Any other game that is not a Math or Science game, for example, the ‘Catch the fish’ game or the ‘Birthday Party’ game developed in class. See sample game here.