Math Game Project
Mission: Create a fun game in Math
Deadline: Project must be completed in 4 classes
- School appropriate images, language is important
- Start with basic math - addition/subtraction and get the game working. Make math problem more difficult at a later stage.
- Use ideas and code from any project - hint, you can use backpack to copy between projects.
- Be creative!
Use Pair Programming
- Driver : controls mouse & keyboard
- Navigator: Checks instructions, helps drive
- Switch roles often. Use only 1 computer
Step 1: Choose / Draw/ Edit / Customize
- character or characters
Step 2: Decide on goals/rewards
- Reaching the planet
- Escaping a shark
- Getting to the end of the rainbow
Step 3: Decide on movement/ transitions to goal
- Rotations as it moves
Create a working game using just one simple fixed question. Use the blocks below